вторник, 10 ноября 2009 г.

Unbelievable. Part 2: LOST in MOLDOVA!

Who, do you think is he? yep-you are right! He is Michal Emerson-the great actor from the LOST movie-Benjamin Linus!!! the capo, clever & cunning man!


Yesterday, on 9th of november-was unbelievable day-the second one, about the first one I'll tell you in the next story.Me & my brother like very much the LOST movie, and the acters playing in.So we try to make our life more interesting-and on yhe 27 th of september write a letter to Ben.Yesterday my brother check our mail box (like we usually do) and come huring home with very suspicious but glad face...and call me....so i dress my favorite snikers and come down to the second floor. Through the small 5 holes that we have in mailboox, we have seen something yellow....so, we understand.....it was the golden envelope from the exotik continent....

So-here you see-the result....Lost in Moldova...& of course the authograph for us....unbelievable!



Like a crew, we try to be more closer to LOST.. (no, it's not my fault that my brother looks so...:))) Who do you think I am? Who i seems like?


Photosesion continue...

3 комментария: