понедельник, 9 ноября 2009 г.

Each thing has its story



This is an Interesting Story...
I was at one of my friends Happy Birthday-Postolaki Mickael, and he bring with himself this " very likely thing for resting".I imagine at once how i'm somewhere in exotik place, & like is shown in movie spend a lot of good time. Some friends make me "wind go" and i drink a very delicious koctail ...mmm good dream...





But let's continue with hammock's story....
When I ask Mickael from where he has this antiquarity.. he explain me that this hammock is transmited from "father to son", by boy's line. This hammock was made by his grandfather, and now he -Mickael is the owner, and then his son will be this lucky boy...



So, each thing have its story...you must be only interested in....
and look from the other side...like we do :)))...and life will be more interesting...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий