среда, 11 ноября 2009 г.

Unbelievable.Part 3: Twice lucky day!


Did you read my last post? if -yes-i think you undestand what have in common those 4 movies;)
At the same day when me & my brother recieve a letter from Michael Emerson, we was lucky twice.We find in our mail -box one more letter-a white one-where with black letters on white blackground was written that this letter came from California!From who do you think? when we recive it i can't think-Splash of Emotions!!!! WOOW what a lucky day....!!!
We write our letter to Morgan Freeman on 26th of september & recieve on 9th november.
So, now I go to check...maybe a next surprise a waiting for us?...:)))


Can you believe in this-we GOT IT! unbelievable!!!!


Morgan Freeman, Morgan Freeman double, & we in very oficial stile..like gentlmen ;)it's very rarely:)
I like the smile of this strange man who sat near by me..you can take him like exemple in dental working career.

1 комментарий:

  1. When I saw on thisinteresting guy I remember it:

    http://dispatchesfromtheme.blogspot.com/2009/08/in-captivity-at-dentist.html

    ОтветитьУдалить