среда, 10 февраля 2010 г.

Calendars 2010. I got it!!! uraaaa!!!!

In 2009 I had an ideea, and dream to make something what will shoke in good way people that know me, and something that will dress my name-like brand, so i think to make calendars, with name "Kaitaz design"

I don't know how to operate in photoshop -so i make everything by handmade




I begin to make my ideea on Wednesday. In process of making I observed that the newspaper that I use are called the same "Business-Wednesday" in russian language "Деловая Среда".)


1. Tiger - -because this year is tiger's year-& my moter is tiger too.
Front view


Back view (russian language)


And of course
2. Lady -bird-I like them so much-so it was a little story about them in my family:

Then I was younger i like them very much-so i gathered them usually in summer from green grass, bring them home, make a good opportunity to live-like in penthhouse-I make homes for them-bring sometning to eat, so that from time i observe that i have many of them home-more than I bring. My parents impose me to take them out of home....and still from that time- sometimes in nowadays we see same ladybirds in our apartament-maybe they smile to me and say-Hi, Liubovi, you are our mom))

Glamourous Front view


Back view

And actually, I want very- very much, that the design of my blog be in lady-bird stile, but i dont know how to change , and to make my own design of my blog, if somebody know, please, help me.

Uraaaaaaaaaaaa!!! making my first exposition!


3 комментария: